Adolescence is a period when a person begins to pay attention to his body and its shortcomings.
Puberty in boys begins at the age of 12-13 years, in the interval up to 20 years a man can watch his penis grow.
An important stage in the life of every man
In addition to the increase in the size of the genitals, other important hormonal changes occur:
- increased hair growth in the groin and face;
- rounding of the scrotum;
- change in the length and thickness of the penis;
- foreskin formation.
Development in this form is an important process. Parents need to monitor such changes.
If the teenager does not have hair or his voice is not "broken", then we are talking about a hormonal breakdown, testosterone is produced in insufficient quantities. Ignoring the problem is fraught with pathological problems in the future.
The norms for the thickness and length of the penis in a teenager
The size of the penis in the stronger sex in adulthood can be different. At an early age, the length and width of the penis are approximately the same in all children. The average data for the penis during erection are equal to the following indicators (length, diameter, data are given in centimeters):
- 12 years - 10-11 and 7, 5;
- 13-14 years - 12-14, 8, 5-10, 5;
- 15-16 years - 15-17, 11-12.
At the age of seventeen adolescents may notice that the body becomes shorter by 0, 5-1, 2 cm.This is due to the increase in diameter. Many experts believe that at the age of 17-19 you can still affect the size of the penis.
What affects the size of the penis in adolescents
Dimensions are influenced by various factors:
- Genetics- is placed in the womb. If the child's father is not a sexual giant, then the boy should not be expected to have a significant apparatus in shorts.
- ecology- According to statistics, boys who live near factories and factories that emit harmful chemical components into the atmosphere have a penis size that is 0, 5-3 cm smaller than boys who live in the south and other environmentally friendlyareas.
- Injury to the groin- This may not manifest itself in any way while the child is walking in the garden, everything is noticeable during puberty.
- Diseases of the endocrine system- In this case, the teenager must choose the right treatment to avoid problems in the field of men's health in the future.
- Growth- Tall boys may have a longer penis but a smaller diameter. In adolescents under 163, the penis is thick and short.
- Healthy eating - the diet of a young member of the stronger sex must be complete. The lack of a product will affect the overall physical development of the child and his reproductive organs.
- Bad habits- Unfortunately, the abuse of smoking and alcohol will inevitably affect the growth of the penis. If a boy starts smoking at the age of 14, then at the age of 17 he can see that the penis is 0. 7-2. 5 cm smaller than the average size.
Experts believe that parents should monitor how a teenager's body develops.The little boys should be taken regularly to the surgeon, who will detect the pathology in a timely manner.
The earlier the problem is detected, the more likely it is that a person will not encounter problems such as penile dysfunction or sexual complexes in the future.
How to enlarge a teenager's penis: popular ways
Pharmaceutical companies are actively advertising tools that allow you to increase your penis by 2-4 cm. The diameter can also be adjusted. Of course, these drugs are temporary.
Under natural conditions, the penis grows only up to 21 years of age. This fact is established, if you do not act further on the body with drugs or do not exercise, then you can not hope that the device will appear in shorts, like a star from an adult movie. Representatives of this profession like to use gels and various sprays that increase blood flow to the groin and therefore there is an increase in the penis. At an early age, such experiments are prohibited.
Teenagers can lengthen their penis with the following procedures:
- pumps operating due to pressure difference;
- Extenders are popular devices that appeared in ancient times. Of course, at that time they seemed simple, but the essence remained - due to forced stretching there is an extension;
- exercise - there are exercises that allow you to adjust the size of the genitals;
- Masturbation is a controversial method, as sexologists believe that complacency in adolescence can lead to problems in the future. This method is suitable for men who have regular sexual intercourse with women.
You can enlarge the penis in adolescence with the help of these techniques by 0, 5-3 cm. Sometimes this distance is not enough to make men feel like real supermen in the bedroom.
Extension cord and pumps
The teenager does not have to think much about the small size of the penis. Of course, if the penis is smaller than average, then you need to go to a specialist. From the age of seventeen you can take some methods that will allow you to feel confident in starving with a lady in the future.
A dilator is a device that enlarges an organ by stretching its tissues.If you wear it regularly, you can provoke the proliferation of skin cells, which contributes to stretching in length and width.
The device attaches daily for 6-8 hours, you will even have to walk with it in public places. To hide the system, you will need to wear baggy pants and underwear. The result will be noticeable after a month of use. The skin of young people is more adapted to stretching.
The pumps give temporary results. But experts say prolonged use will certainly provoke an increase in length and width.
- In adolescence, the skin tends to regenerate quickly, so it stretches easily.
- If you start using the pump at the age of 18, then the penis will become 2-3 cm larger. Use the device carefully, injuries occur in every fifth case.
Massages and exercises
A teenager's genitals can be augmented with exercise. Regular stretching of the penis will lead to lengthening by 3-5 cm. If you massage the penis every day during an erection, the result will become noticeable after a month. The movement is performed from the bottom up - you must hold your hand firmly from the base to the head. Experts say the action is a bit painful.
Jelqing is an ancient technology that allows you to increase the length of the penis. Pulling the penis with the help of weights should be done every day for 40-65 minutes. If you spend less time, then there will be no result.
- The exercise is done on a member that is in an unexcited state.
- If the organ is overloaded, then there may be problems with rupture of tissues or blood vessels. Injuries due to inexperience and excessive stress occur at a young age.
But what about operations?
Private surgical clinics are increasingly advertising services for a quick way to enlarge the penis. Of course, teenagers should choose safe methods of organ correction - extender and massage.
Surgery will not be performed on boys who do not suffer from pathologies and obvious defects that require complex scalpel manipulations.Even at the request of the parents, such operations are not performed only at the request of the patient. The doctor will tell you in detail what the norm is and how many centimeters there are in a teenager's normal genitals.
You can also advise boys to take vitamins and monitor their diet. Abusing bad habits is a sure way to poor health and a smaller penis. Parents should support the child in every possible way to prevent serious problems. You should urgently contact a specialist if the penis does not grow and the following symptoms are present:
- the man has narrow shoulders and a wide pelvis;
- the boy has no erection;
- a teenager is overweight;
- the testicles are small.
If you carefully monitor your health and are not afraid to go to the doctor, you can correct many defects that are found in adolescence. The small penis in adolescence is not a cause for panic, it may be genetics or it is not yet time to surprise friends with the size of a "friend" and stories of sexual exploits.